Minutes to Prepare: 10 minutes
Minutes to Cook: 8 minutes
Number of Servings: 1
- ¾ oz dry Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Water
- 1/8 teaspoon of Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Dashes of Cinnamon
- Stevia to desired taste of sweetness
- 2 oz of your favorite berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 1 oz Crushed Walnuts
- 2 scoops Whey Protein Pops
- 3 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
Tip: Double or triple the oatmeal cooking ingredients to refrigerate and reheat for a couple of days.
- Combine oats, water, and salt in a medium pan. Turn the stove on medium to medium-high heat, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until oatmeal reaches desired thickness.
- Spoon oatmeal into a bowl, and stir-in vanilla, cinnamon, and stevia according to taste preference.
- Add nuts, fruit, and then Whey Protein Pops.
- Add almond milk, and enjoy!