“How do I get rid of belly fat?”
If I had a dime for every time someone asked me this, I’d be the richest trainer and nutritionist in Venice. And the truth about burning belly fat may surprise you. For many people, the abdomen is the first place that fat accumulates, and therefore the last place that it burns away.
That’s why so many people who’ve achieved fit and lean bodies still struggle with belly fat.
There are lots of important facts about belly fat that you need to know in order to banish it for good, but it starts with your daily habits.
Follow these 10 tips, and you’ll be on your way to washboard abs:
- Avoid sugar
- Moderate your carbohydrates per meal
- Eat appropriate calories per meal
- Eat at correct meal intervals of every 3-4 hours
- Avoid trans-fats and hydrogenated oils
- Moderate alcohol intake
- Add lean muscle to your body with strength training
- Burn fat stores through cardiovascular training
- Eat whole foods that are high in fiber for improved digestion
- Be consistent in your diet and fitness habits
Call 310.396.2100 or email Advanced Athletics for personalized training and nutrition that will help you drop belly fat fast.